[TechAssist] Re: 32" RCA CTC187 - Dead Set?

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 15:19:53 -0700

Pin 8 is your VCC and should be 5 volts, close enough.  Pins 5 and 6
should also be 5 volts.  Disconnect pins 5 and 6 and see if the voltages
go up.  Measure on the eeprom and the traces feeding the eeprom.  It
sounds like your eeprom is bad.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada