[TechAssist] Re: 2nd post Memorex 16-529 VCR Load cage timing.

  • From: "John Mielke" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:47:56 -0700

I think the Sanyo model numbers he gives are Canadian numbers and are
different than US.  From the picture of the mechanism it is hard to tell if
it is a P88 or a P90 (definitely not a P92).  I have several pages of
alignment data for either that I could fax if I knew which one it was.  I
don't know if Canadian VCRs have a FCC number, that would help.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 Main St
Longmont, Co 80501