[TechAssist] Re: 220v: End of Discussion

  • From: wpt19@xxxxxxxxx (Pete)
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 05:53:11 -0500 (EST)

This discussion was of a great interest to us,
We have learned a lot  about the most important part of our lives.
Without power, we never could have the chance to meet one to each other
here, Think for a moment, that no to long back, people lived without
this marble source, and they have to use kerosene to  light up their
houses and the street towns at night. We have send  a great message to
Thomas Alba EDison who put in the world hands such fantastic invention!

  Hoppe all of you colleagues  say.. ...Thanks Edison.. for let me
lighted my christmas tree...

      ~~Merry Christmas~~~

Pete

Perdomo TV Inc.
Miami, Fla.
wpt19@xxxxxxxxx

techassist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx From: jbc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Joe=A0Batchelor) Date: Sat, Dec 21, 2002, 11:27pm (EST-1) To:
techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [TechAssist] Re: 220v: End of
Discussion Reply=A0to: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have doubts, you can measure the current. Hold one lead of an AC
current meter in one hand and make a circuit with the other lead. You
may need someone else to read the meter as you may not live long enough
to tell us how much more the 220 pulls.
Joe Batchelor CET TX-80

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: