[TechAssist] Re: 1994 GMC Van (AC Question)

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 14:19:35 -0400

Now Russ! You know very well that when it was $1.50 a can, it was
destroying the ozone layer as well as life-as-we-know-it. When they
started putting it in $60 cans it became safer! *laughs*
**irony: It was deadly until they got the price up. Now you can buy all
you want at the higher price!

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"