[TechAssist] Re: 1 pound roll solder, 50 feet of chem wick

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:48:20 -0400

Ken...
That's not Micro-Managing...that's good business sense.

I'm my only Employee, so I see it. I never have more than 2 of these
on the Bench.

I only use the 5' version (green). If you want this stuff to work, as
designed, make sure you snip the used part off on a regular basis.
Having 2 feet left on the roll, and 3 feet on the used end, absorbing
your heat, doesn't meet the design.

It's common sense. Using a whole can of Freeze Spay to see changes in
a problem, also doesn't make sense.

I don't understand why these products make for a discussion, but I
presume we are all seeing the bottom line on a repair.

     Hang in there Ken...

-Ed-