[team33] Re: project

  • From: Martin Larsson <i00marla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:32:15 +0100

Hey,

Unfortunately I've been out of town the last three days, but I can't
remember that I gave any promises helping out on the testing,
anyway, my bad. As I see it my task is to do the work with Jonas
for a good experience report, I'll do my best there. If I can be of
any help for the rest of the coding tell me (as mentioned I just
started my course in java programming and therefore my
experience on that is quite limited).

Jonas, I will finish my draft for bullet one during this weekend and
do some more check up, would be fine if we can see each other
soon to talk more about the doc (I guess monday, otherwise later).

See you guys on monday
Martin