[team33] Re: CUSTOMER MAIL TDDB62: Meeting request

  • From: Alexei Kounine <aleko379@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jens Gustavsson <jengu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:11:46 +0100

Our component is the one which apparently is the less problematic, since
we can create methods that the other 2 groups need.
Now we implemented all the necessary for the normal search.
Some mistakes need to be corrected after the testing.

We already started implementing the methods for the adminsitrator
interface, but it demands a big amount of work. Probably we will need to
skip this one, seeing that there is not much time left.

We think that the taxi will demand a lot of time to be implemented.

We implemented the choosing of seat preferences

We want to focus on the normal search, and make it as good as possible,
before thinking about any other requirement which is less important.

All this is said in a very straight forward manner, and needs to be
discussed with you.

Therefore i'll be there on monday at 13.30

Best regards

Alexei

--
--------