[team33] knowledge

  • From: Alexei Kounine <aleko379@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 13:34:18 +0200

Guys this is the email adresses that are suscribed to the mailing list:
aleko379@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
frest167@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i00joare@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
i00marla@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
i01jonan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
i99marni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ramvi526@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
yusufh@xxxxxxxxx

So, please, as i already told you, only send emails with these adresses, or
tell me to modify yours, if you prefer another one! Otherwise your emails are
blocked!

We have another misunderstanding with the knowledge manager role: martin said
that he would like to do it, during the last meeting, and Jonas seems to have
already started working on this. I think you guys can work together, or decide
by yourselves!

This is the message that Jonas sent us, please follow the isntructions
carefully:

Hi everyone, I hope you had a nice weekend and that all your exams went
well.

As the knowledge manager, it's now my role to collect all your experiences
and also I plan to keep track of all the time you spend on the project.
Therefore, from now and on I would like you to send me a mail every Friday
organized like this:

Name/Function, time spent this week, time spent in total

1. What (did I do this week)
2. How (did I do it)
3. Why (did I do it)
4. Experiences, problems etc.

I have started to write on the experience report, and would like to gather
your experiences so far especially under these three topics:

1. Project start, organization, distribution of reasonability
2. Requirement specification
3. Project plan
4. Time you've spent so far

Also, from now on I also suggest that I, in cooperation with Alexei will
provide meeting agenda for the meetings we have, so we have a plan to follow
and everyone knows what's going to happen during these meetings. Therefore I
also suggest you mail me if you would like to bring up any special topics.

That's it,

All the best / Jonas

i01jonan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx