[team33]

  • From: Alexei Kounine <aleko379@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:10:50 +0200

Hej guys!
About the meeting with Andreas Next monday, this is what Andreas sent
me:
<<
  Hi!

  I have scheduled a meeting of an hour in "SaS grupprum 2" at 15.15
next Monday. See you!

  /Andreas

I already told you that i won't be able to be there!
So be there, and try to get as much information as you can about how he
found our requirement specification, about the project plan and the
starting of the design.
Martin and Joachim will start the Project plan this week end. Andreas
asked us to send documents to him 24 hours before the meeting, so be
sure that he reads it before you have the meeting.

We all need to use SVN to share documents. For those who are not sure
about how to use it on Windows, please ask Markus (who managed to make
it work), or me.

I'm writing reports about the last meetings we had, they are there:
http://www.svnhosting.org:8000/svn/SoftEng/meetings/

Now everytime we have a meeting, we need someone to take notes and to
post the report on the repository after. This will simplify a lot the
work of the knowledge manager (Martin said he will take this role,
finally!). So Martin, you need to ask people to write reports, and take
care that nothing is forgotten!

Markus and I will write a first draft of the EER model of the database
during this week. If someone else has time to give it a try, 3 or more
propositions are always better than 2!

Jonas, you're also supposed to work on the project plan, but since you
were not there last meeting, someone took care of it. You can give a
hand to anyone who needs it Joachim and Martin, by completing the
project plan next week, and taking notes at the meetings next week, for
example.

Well, This is all i wanted to say!
See ya guys!

Alexei