[team2039] Tonight

  • From: Mark Amber <me@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roboics Team <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 16:14:39 -0600

I will not be able to make it tonight, sorry for missing two in a row,
Tuesday was too snowy and far away and I usually take Thursdays off
because it is a bad day for school work that needs to be done. I
usually would come on thursdays if I missed Tuesday but that is not
the case since I have so much to do.

I would like to know if all the parts are ordered, the molex XRC are
the ones that I don't know if they were ordered yet.

Is the Internet working, if not I am sorry, apparently things don't
like working the way they were designed to, unless they are anywhere
else besides robotics of course.

I will be there tomorrow and Saturday and would like to design and
hopefully build (on saturday) the electronics box (main one) for that,
we will likely need access to the shop, a mentor to dedicate the day
or two to that and the material, I would imagine we have everything in
stock besides the main see through material. I will figure out how we
will seal it later once it is assembled, we will just leave a gap that
can be filled by something between the wall and the three sided
casserole dish lid.

To recap
-buy molex XRC as stated in email
-use EIGERLab (one day ours will work  for good, hopefully)
-Buy lid material (thick and clear)
-find out what mentor will be available Saturday to work with me and a
few other electrical member to build what we design on Friday (it is
already almost completely planed
-if possibly play with connectors and prototype wire routes

- Mark Amber -