[team2039] Re: Team Meeting Dates. ***IMPORTANT***

  • From: Aaron Craig <motep_the_mighty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 18:54:38 -0500

I cannot make it to the first meeting.
-Aaron

From: Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 09:25:01 -0500
Subject: [team2039] Re: Team Meeting Dates. ***IMPORTANT***

Not a problem.  Thanks for the heads up. From: team2039-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:team2039-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Betsy Ellenberger
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 5:21 PM
To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [team2039] Re: Team Meeting Dates. ***IMPORTANT*** Adam,
Jake Ellenberger will be at the 1st meeting but will not be able to come to the
2nd meeting.  He has a track meet in Byron that day.On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 1:23
PM, Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:I would like to thank
those who have been showing up to put in extra work on the minibot and
deployment system.  I am happy to say that we have an excellent minibot and
deployment system now that will definitely be a game changer for our team in
Saint Louis.   Since we have seen success with the minibot, we will be taking a
few meetings off to rest up for the next competition.  We will have two more
meetings prior to Saint Louis.  These meetings will be mandatory meetings so we
will need everyone in attendance.  If you are planning to go to Saint Louis,
you must make it to these meetings, or notify me if you are unable to go.  If
you don’t show up or contact me, I will assume that you are not attending the
championship competition. The first meeting will be Tuesday, April 19th
5:00-8:00 PM (clean up the bot shop, consolidate and pack materials for
competition, design pre-match checklists, plan the Wednesday upgrade package,
and take care of any other ideas or concerns).  The second meeting will Monday,
April 25th 5:00-8:00 PM (final planning and organizational meeting, last minute
fixes and equipment loaded or ready to load in cars). Thanks, Adam
CzerwonkaEngineerWoodward - Turbine Fluid Systems & ControlsTel:
815-639-6313Fax: 815-639-5247Email: aczerw@xxxxxxxxxxxx  THESE COMMODITIES,
TECHNOLOGY OR SOFTWARE WERE EXPORTED FROM THE U.S. IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE
EXPORT ADMINISTRATION REGULATIONS.  DIVERSION CONTRARY TO U.S. LAW IS
PROHIBITED.