[team2039] FW: **FIRST EMAIL**/April Scholarship Update/Registration for 2011 Robotics Conferences/Lost and Found

  • From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 13:46:05 -0500

FYI

From: frcteams [mailto:frcteams@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 1:40 PM
Subject: **FIRST EMAIL**/April Scholarship Update/Registration for 2011
Robotics Conferences/Lost and Found

Greetings Teams:
First and foremost, thank you all for participating in the 2011 Logo Motion(tm)
FRC Competition Season (we just wrapped up the sixth and final week of
competition over the weekend)!
2011 marked the 20th season of the FRC--we have a lot to celebrate this year as
we have gone from one event to nearly 60 and from 28 teams to over 2000!
Congratulations to all of our teams on their accomplishments throughout this
landmark season!  We hope all of our teams-Rookies and Veterans alike-worked
hard, learned lots, and had FUN.  Keep an eye out for the annual FRC survey
coming to an inbox near you after Championship!
April Scholarship Update: Four NEW FIRST Scholarships have been added this past
month, and there are changes to some existing scholarships. And for any of you
going to the Championship, we have special Scholarship messages.  For more
information please visit:
http://www.usfirst.org/uploadedFiles/About_Us/Scholarships/2011_Assets/FIRST%20Scholarship%20News%204-12-11.pdf

Registration for the 2011 FIRST Robotics Conferences at the CMP is now open for
advanced passes!  For more information please visit:
http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/firstplace/content.aspx?id=19359.
Please contact firstplace@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:firstplace@xxxxxxxxxxx> with any
questions about the Conferences.
2011 Post Season Awards Order Form: The 2011 Post Season Awards Order Form is
now available here: http://usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/frc/content.aspx?id=440
.  Teams may use this form to order additional trophies, pins, etc.  Please
note that orders will not be shipped until AFTER Championship.
Lost and Found Items:  All Lost and Found items from Competition events get
packed on our trucks and come back to FIRST headquarters.  All lost item
requests will be addressed after the Championship Event in April (when all
trucks are back in Manchester, NH).
Go Teams!
FRC Team Support
FIRST(r) (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
200 Bedford Street
Manchester, NH 03101
Phone: (603) 666-3906  Fax: (603) 666-3907
http://www.usfirst.org<http://www.usfirst.org/>

***
The information in this email is confidential and intended solely for the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this email
in error please notify the sender by return e-mail, delete this email, and
refrain from any disclosure or action based on the information.
****