[team2039] Re: Suppliers

  • From: "Lesko, Kenneth R HS" <ken.lesko@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 15:32:53 -0500

Adam:  You forgot to mention that we have a Grainger’s account at the local
store here on Harrison near Mulford.  I don’t know if you like using them but
they came in handy when we built the pit framework.  The account is billed
direct to Community Foundation of Northern IL.  I can provide details to you
and Jaime if you need them.  I believe you can order from their website and
have delivered to this store.

Regards,

Ken Lesko

Hamilton Sundstrand Electric Systems

Systems Integrated Product Team Lead

A350XWB Ram Air Turbine System

Phone (815) 226-5135

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This message may contain proprietary and/or privileged
information of Hamilton Sundstrand Corporation and its affiliated companies. If
you are not the intended recipient please 1) do not disclose, copy, distribute
or use this message or its contents, 2) advise the sender by return e-mail, and
3) delete all copies (including all attachments) from your computer. Your
cooperation is greatly appreciated.