[team2039] Re: St Louis Eve Activities

  • From: Betsy Ellenberger <goldengalore@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:31:48 -0500

Hi Carol,
Not sure about Robo Prom for Jake, I guess it depends on how many kids from
the team are going to that.  We can chaperone if you need us to.

We do want 3 tickets for the concert Friday night...Jake, Todd, and me.

We won't want to stay too late Saturday night.  Todd has a benefit concert
that he is singing in Sunday night. All are welcome to come to that:

*Raise money for the ELCA Disaster Response team!*

The St. Mark Lutheran Praise Band will be hosting the event and will be
playing a variety of inspirational and moving pieces to fit the theme of
“God’s love for all”.  They will be joined by members of the Lutheran High
School Orchestra as well as members of the various St. Mark Youth and Adult
Choirs.

It will be a very fun and moving evening!

*Sunday May 1st at 5:30pm*

*St. Mark Lutheran Church*

*675 N. Mulford Road***

*Rockford**, IL 61107** 815 398-3557*

The concert is free and open to the public.  An offering will be received to
be donated to the ELCA Disaster Response team.  Refreshments will be served!