[team2039] St Louis Eve Activities

  • From: Carol Arreguin <ecarreguin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 00:00:01 -0400 (EDT)

each night in St Louis we have a chance for some very fun activities.

I need to know who is doing what so we can figure rides and  tickets.

Wednesday night check in to hotel & pool party. Come join us
5:30-7 For Free food and drinks then we will move to pool to talk robots,
play cards, and swim. Quick team meeting at 10 pm.

Thursday night is Robo Prom.  cost is $15-$20.
Need to know who is going so we can do rides.
Free to Chaperones.

Friday night FIRST has arranged A Free Concert.

Yes it is will.i.am and Friends.  BEP & Willow Smith.  This will be filmed for
a T.V. show.
We get 30 tickets with a chance to order more if needed. Wear team shirt.
I need to know if any students don't want to go and which Mentors/chaperones do
want to go. If we need extra tickets or have
extra to give to another team. This is only for Championship Teams. Not general
public.

Saturday night is Cafe FIRST- Food & Fun

Live band, games, box dinner, talent Show. It is right after the Finals in the
convention center.
This is free and anyone can come but we only get 30 wrist bands which gets you
dinner.
I need to know which mentor/ Chaperones can stay with students.

Please see me tomarrow night or Thurs morning. to let me know.

Thanks Carol Arreguin