[team2039] Re: New Logo

  • From: Calvin Legros <Calvin.Legros@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:00:25 -0500

We cannot emphasize enough how important it is not to just simply read the
slides. Expand on the ideas that are on the slides. Everyone can read what's
there, don't get bogged down in reading all the info. In the past HS has asked
students specific questions on the financial slides. Just give them the total
spent last year and what your expected budget is this year. They will ask
questions if they want to know more specific info on your budget. Just helpful
hint from someone who has done this twice and has made those mistakes :)

Calvin LeGros
Alumni 2039 Rockford Robotics
Woodward Governor
G*AIR Dept. 558