[team2039] Re: Meeting.

  • From: Adam Czerwonka <Adam.Czerwonka@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <team2039@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 11:41:49 -0500

Attendees for the welding date who have confirmed are below:
All others are welcome to come.  A reminder for all about the date, time and
location is below.

Ty, Jake, Brad

Those of you who want to help weld the robot frame:

Date: Saturday July 17th from 8 AM to Noon
Location:  Superior Joining Technologies (Machesney Park)
11047 Raleigh Court, Machesney Park, IL 61115-1416
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?cid=5493766171514071535&q=Superior+Joining+Technologies,+Machesney+Park,+IL&hl=en&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=aOo1TPrZMYjKMvqT1ZcB