[tdsoc] state of the art

  • From: Lorenzo Nicolodi <lorenzo.nicolodi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tdsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 13:03:02 +0100

hello everybody!

as said by pietro some days ago, we presented the tdsoc project during the
security summit (organized by clusit), explaining why we are proposing it
and how we are organized.

before presenting it, we (me and peitro) spent some hours reorganizing the
website, adding the policies, the academic board and so on. now, the last
thing to prepare is the wiki (i will do it tomorrow); after that, we can
finally start!! hell yeah! :D

as soon as the wiki is up and running, we can do a brainstorming, putting
there all the ideas we have and all the current material which has to be
ported and organized.

thanks for the patience and be ready to hack!

have a nice evening!
--
Lorenzo Nicolodi