[tdsoc] OFFICIAL CALL - vote our license

  • From: Lorenzo Nicolodi <lorenzo.nicolodi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tdsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 09:05:28 +0100

dear all,

after the discussion of the last days about the license we will use
for our project (thanks to the guys who proposed the licenses), we
make an official call now, where everyone can vote the license they
want.

the deadline is friday, 8th february 2013 at 23.59.

after that we will count the votes and the license will be decided.

please note that ALL of you could (and should) vote!

have a nice day!

Lorenzo Nicolodi