[TCUG] Re: Inclusive mobility

  • From: Damien Meehan <DMeehan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:23:44 -0000

Just to widen the debate further, should fault contact details be included
as a small text box in such strips?  I've noticed them in Notts and they
appear to make perfect sense and when combined with the pbu band, I think it
makes even more sense.

What does everyone else think?

Damian Meehan
Senior Engineer