[TCUG] FW: TCUG query

  • From: "Morar Jag \(ST\)" <Jag.Morar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:25:51 +0100

Alan.

Thank you for your response.

As I understand it, portables have limited capability and features. What
we are attempting to do is develop a temporary/portable controller that
can provide the full range of phases/stages and detection as the
existing site controller that may have been knocked down or is being
replaced under modernisation.

The key issue is that we want to maintain the network capacity through
the period that the work is taking place.

Best regards,

Jag