[TCUG] FW: Solar & Wind Powered VAS's

  • From: "Matthew Smith" <MASmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:21:51 -0000

Hi Matt

A far as I am aware we have had no problems with power supply over the
winter months although not being able to constantly monitor them it is
always difficult to prove otherwise. The latest generation of solar
powered VAS will only use solar energy and not wind.  We've got a few of
these installations which have caused a problem.  As yet still waiting
for W*******c to identify the problem so may not necessarily be power
related.

Regards

Dave