[TCUG] Re: ELV Signals

  • From: "Shailes Alan" <ashailes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 11:30:14 -0000

Jag

I think you are correct that the ST900 ELV is only compatible with
Siemens ELV heads.  I am not sure about the ST900 (non ELV) as I think
this is a replacement for the 800.  Please someone correct me if this is
not the case.

I think other companies may be intending to produce ELV controllers with
the intention that they are compatible with a range of heads.

Also could I ask please does anyone have any experience using the TSEU /
microsense slimline LED head with non microsense controllers? and in
particular the 3U lamp monitoring card with the toroids that is required
for lamp monitoring?=20

Alan