[TCUG] Re: ELV Signals

  • From: R.J.Perry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 10:51:22 +0000

Jag,

From my discussions with both the companies it would seem that the AGD
Systems nearside indicators will work with the ST900, they have had to
modify their NPI unit slightly so as not to upset the monitoring on the
ST900.

Regards
Rob Perry

Senior Engineer, Traffic Control and Systems
Dorset Engineering Consultancy, Dorset County Council
Pullman Court,  Station Approach, Dorchester DT1 1GA

Tel   01305 225357           Fax  01305 225301

"Morar Jag (ST)" <Jag.Morar@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: tcug-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
30/11/2007 10:16
Please respond to
tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<tcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[TCUG] Re: ELV Signals

Thanks Rob,

I just want see what other ELV signal heads can be used with the ST900
because in the long run we don't want to be stuck with using equipment
from a single source.

With the rectified 48v output I am afraid that we may be stuck with
using the Siemens Signal heads on the ST900.

Best regards,

Jag

The 900 drives the LED Helios heads on a half rectified 0 to -48V supply

from their new LSC's.

Regards
Rob Perry

Senior Engineer, Traffic Control and Systems=20
Dorset Engineering Consultancy, Dorset County Council
Pullman Court,  Station Approach, Dorchester DT1 1GA

Tel   01305 225357           Fax  01305 225301

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY -
www.maildefender.net

********
The contents of the e-mail and any transmitted files are confidential and
i=
ntended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
add=
ressed. Transport for London hereby exclude any warranty and any liability
=
as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any
attache=
d transmitted files. If you are not the intended recipient be advised that
=
you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination,
forw=
arding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited., If you
h=
ave received this email in error please notify postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx,
This=
 email has been sent from Transport for London, or from one of the
companie=
s within its control within the meaning of Part V of the Local Government
a=
nd Housing Act 1989. Further details about TfL and its subsidiary
companies=
 can be found at http://www.tfl.gov.uk/ourcompany, This footnote also
confi=
rms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer
vir=
uses.