[tccrockets] Re: drag race

  • From: Keith Bawcum <keithbawcum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 08:52:07 -0700

Try this
On Jun 20, 2015 10:59 PM, "Bill Riley" <RocketRiley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's some video. I was too far away with an iphone, so it isn't great.
The audio however is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj6Oq-auPR8

On 6/20/2015 10:55 PM, Steve Kendall wrote:

It's too bad you all don't have a timer tracking the elapsed time from
button push to movement of each loaded pad. Then you could get a true E.T.
to some previously agreed altitude (1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, whatever) for each
rocket. Just need to use recording altimeters....

Seems like a project to me. [image: :D] Adjustable height micro switch?
An optical switch? Hey James, you could write the code...[image: B-)]

Steve Kendall

*Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID*

Ben Sandoval <yobenflstf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <yobenflstf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If that's the winner pic I was first loser on pad 11. Great flights
everyone

Sent from my Bad To The Bone iPhone "HQF"

On Jun 20, 2015, at 9:28 PM, (Redacted sender "JimN469897@xxxxxxx" for
DMARC) <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And the winner is:

<drag.jpg>