[tccrockets] Re: drag race

  • From: Chris Attebery <chrisattebery1971@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 06:03:13 -0700

Bill, YOUTUBE says your video is private. :^(

On Saturday, June 20, 2015, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Or, I can just give everyone a GPS next year and we'll make sure they're
all locked.
We'll know the winner right away :-)

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 10:55 PM, Steve Kendall <srkendal@xxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','srkendal@xxxxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

It's too bad you all don't have a timer tracking the elapsed time from
button push to movement of each loaded pad. Then you could get a true E.T.
to some previously agreed altitude (1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, whatever) for each
rocket. Just need to use recording altimeters....

Seems like a project to me. [image: :D] Adjustable height micro switch?
An optical switch? Hey James, you could write the code...[image: B-)]

Steve Kendall

*Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID*

Ben Sandoval <yobenflstf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','yobenflstf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');>> wrote:

If that's the winner pic I was first loser on pad 11. Great flights
everyone

Sent from my Bad To The Bone iPhone "HQF"

On Jun 20, 2015, at 9:28 PM, (Redacted sender "JimN469897@xxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','JimN469897@xxxxxxx');>" for DMARC) <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');>> wrote: