[tccrockets] Re: [Tripoli Announcements] Model Rocket Legislation | Your support is needed!

  • From: "David W. White" <mr.wizard2015dww@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 22:40:11 -0700

Dear Assembly Woman  Ling Ling Chang, Thank you for bringing the New model
rocketry update your sponsoring in the Great State of California
legislation concerning updates of the current status on model rocketry
limits that are currently archaic compared to the rest of the country.(Bill
AB 467), It's certainly time to do this and as a 4- H rocketry instructor
and Hi power rocketeer TRA325, NAR37920. I SALUTE YOU, AND THANK YOU .
OUR CHILDREN TRULY APPRECIATE SCIENCE, AND MODEL ROCKETRY IS A REAL
LEARNING TOOL THAT EXCITES THEM AND TEACHES SO MANY DIFFERENT DISCIPLINES
TO ENHANCE THEIR LIVES.
  SPACE SCIENCE SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED BY ALL OF US. IT MAY SAVE OUR PLANET
AND LIFE AS THEY WILL KNOW IT IN GENERATIONS TO COME.
  SINCERY DAVID W. WHITE,( Bill AB 467)
Hi all,
The bill number is actually AB 467 - and please weigh in!  Letters written
by constituents carry the most weight.
Best,
- Jay

On Mar 15, 2015, at 7:07 AM, (Redacted sender "JimN469897@xxxxxxx" for