[tccrockets] Fwd: [Tripoli Announcements] Model Rocket Legislation | Your support is needed!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "JimN469897@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 10:07:10 -0400

____________________________________
 From: dwilkins@xxxxxxxxxx
To: announce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 3/15/2015  3:27:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: [Tripoli Announcements] Model  Rocket Legislation | Your support is
needed!

On behalf of Tripoli and your Board of Directors, I’m  sending you  this
message as the West Coast BOD member representing our  needs.
There is now a bill in the California legislature called  AB267 that is
sponsored by Assembly woman Ling Ling Chang. She is a remarkable  person that
has dedicated her life towards many causes.
Her bill updates the antiquated rules governing model  rockets. Please read
the proposal and you will agree that California needs to  pass this
proposal to update our laws to get on equal ground with the rest of  the
country.
I’m sending you a letter of support to sign and send to her  office.
Please take the time to mail this letter of support, as it’s a  great bill that
also gives rocketry some exposure to the wonderful results it  produces.
Respectfully
Tom Rouse
TRA BOD member

JPEG image