[tccrockets] Re: Saturday's Launch

  • From: JimN469897@xxxxxxx
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:50:56 -0500 (EST)

It depends on the launch, the number of people who want to launch, the
weather, etc.

A safe bet to still be going at 1 PM

Probably close down 2-3 PM

Absolute latest 4 PM

Jim

In a message dated 1/19/2013 7:13:37 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
falconheavy@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

How late into the afternoon do  the launches typically go?
James  Eadie