[tccrockets] Re: PBS program on rocketry

  • From: Ben Sandoval <yobenflstf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 21:32:17 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Steve that was cool.

--- On Tue, 4/24/12, Steve Jurvetson <SJ@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Steve Jurvetson <SJ@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [tccrockets] PBS program on rocketry
To: "TCC" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 6:40 PM

TCC folk,
The KQED Quest program evangelizing rocketry should run tomorrow at 7:30 pm,
but the HD video link went up today:
http://science.kqed.org/quest/video/amateur-rocketeers-reach-for-the-stars/
A number of TCC flyers are in there, but frustratingly, the voiceover
references the LUNAR club while showing TCC footage.
They got a bunch of launch clips from my YouTube posts over the years, and into
the editing blender they went.
I love the opening… That's my son whispering excitedly to
the camera… with the evidence of our powdered
donut binger still on his lips!   =)He was actually referencing the
Sledgehammer Skidmark that we launched at DairyAire, and that launch footage
appears later on.
Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3cARhJJkmc&feature=youtu.be
P.S. We'll be back this year with a bigger Skidmark – the M2080 in the 6XL case.

 Steve
Fisher JurvetsonPhone:  650-233-9000Work:
http://www.DFJ.com/stevePhotoblog: ;
http://www.DFJ.com/JGoogle Tech Talk: