[tccrockets] Re: March Launch

  • From: "Jimmy Franco" <Aldocyber3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "TCC chat" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 08:20:57 -0700

Nice David,

I always enjoy watching your videos.

Jimmy F.
TRA 12524

From: James Dougherty
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 7:31 AM
To: TCC chat
Subject: [tccrockets] Re: March Launch

Very cool! Thanks David

-James

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 12:25 AM, David Robb <robbdm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Thanks all who LCO/RSO'd/setup/took down, I had a great time... while I
didn't launch half as many time as the "Green Machine"... I got four up and
back...
  My Broken Arrow XP on an Aerotech L1040DM reached 10,157 ft.
  Video of my flights....  https://youtu.be/h52qmImWxO4
  David M. Robb
  robbdm@xxxxxxxxxxx