[tccrockets] Fwd: [AD] Introducing APE Rocketry

  • From: Chris Attebery <chrisattebery1971@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tccrockets <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:35:41 -0700

Hello,

First off, I've sent this out to several mailing lists lately. I apologize
to anyone that might receive it more than once.

I just wanted to (re)introduce myself. My name is Chris Attebery. I was
involved in HPR from 1998-2001. I flew with Tripoli Central California and
AeroPAC . I recently got back into the hobby with my family. Since I got
back into the hobby I've found a few niches that I thought I could fill.

Attebery Performance Engineering has been in business since 2010 selling
CNC machined products for the RC car market. Now we're proud to announce
our new rocketry product line. All of our products feature elegant designs
in aluminum, G10 and plywood. We select the best material for each
component.

Our product line includes nose cone altimeter bays for the Wildman/CTI
injection molded 54mm cones and LOC 5.5" and 7.5" cones.  More designs are
on the drawing board. These bays can be made for any cone 38mm and larger.

Another exciting product is our 3D machined diamond airfoil fin sets. Each
fin is precision machined out of G10 fiberglass for your extreme altitude
project. We currently offer them for 54mm minimum diameter rockets, but we
can make them up to 16" long and 6" wide.

We also offer custom design and machining services.

Please visit our web site: www.ape-rc.com

[image: IMG_2729.JPG]

[image: IMG_2682.JPG]

[image: IMG_2685.JPG]