[tccrockets] Re: Looking for a Estes 55 Nose Cone

  • From: Mike Garrett <mgarrett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 09:34:30 -0800

Do you want the plastic nose cone or would balsa be OK? I have a balsa one somewhere in all that rocket junk.

MG

On 04.02.2012 11:43, Larry Taylor wrote:
Does anyone have a Estes Nose Cone that will fit a 55 Body tube, that they could part with? I really don't want to buy a whole set of 5 nose cones just to get 1. I'm rebuilding a OLD Meteor that my son had. Out of all the Estes
it was his favorite.  Next project will be a Estes Ram Rocket.

Larry Taylor KF6JBG
KF6JBG(at)ARRL(dot)NET