[tccrockets] Re: LDRS

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 11:51:36 -0700

Right on!

Yes, it's interesting since I think Jungo road is an old trail that goes back
to the early 1900's ... There is a benchmark out there Mike and I found dated
in the 30's, it crosses through Jungo road

Also, Motta said that road will take you across the playa to the town of
Sulfur...

Interesting how time stands still out there ...

Sent from my iPhone