[tccrockets] Re: August launch

  • From: Antonio Lucero <alucero49@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 00:04:17 -0700

I guess we will just have to fire our water rocket at the park. We had a
little group planning on build rockets Friday with plans to go Saturday. Oh
well.

Sent from my iPhone

Antonio Lucero

On Aug 11, 2015, at 11:59 PM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm sorry, come back in September.

See my last email Antonio -
Keep your powder dry!

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 11:52 PM, Antonio Lucero <alucero49@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Noooo, I was planning on going with my little este rockets.

Sent from my iPhone

Antonio Lucero

On Aug 11, 2015, at 11:50 PM, James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Folks,

Since none of the equipment managers are available,
LAUNCH IS CANCELLED

Yes, its a bummer, but this is why we need more equipment managers (more on
that in a bit)
and besides it's prime vacation season for everyone - I hope everyone is
having a great summer!

Best regards,
-James

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 8:20 PM, John Venable <mtnbikrmax1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Won't be there as I have to finish up a deck job and FOOTBALL !

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"aaron hagadorn" <hagadornclassics@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 18:20
Subject:[tccrockets] Re: August launch

Trailer is in fresno off of I believe Ashlan Ave at Darrel's mini storage

Aaron

On Aug 11, 2015 6:00 PM, "phil calvin" <phillip.calvin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Where does the trailer hauling start? I can pull it but I'm in Oakdale
and would need to know how much earlier to leave.

On Aug 9, 2015 12:03 PM, "Berry Van Oostende" <bv3017@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I will not be there either. Work gas me scheduled that weekend. Sorry
guys.

On Aug 9, 2015 12:02 PM, "aaron hagadorn" <hagadornclassics@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Not sure I will make this one I have 3 things pending that I have to
address before I leave for Washington on the 19th. I want to be there
but I an thinking my next launch is BALLS bound.

Aaron

On Aug 9, 2015 10:22 AM, "Ben Sandoval" <yobenflstf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
I'm anticipating work so for now I have to bow out.

On Thursday, August 6, 2015 10:20 PM, Richard King <drrbk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Looks like I will be moving my daughter from Davis to Sac Town during
that weekend.
See some of you at Balls. The rest at OS!
Have fun.

Richard King