[tccrockets] Re: August launch

  • From: James Dougherty <jafrado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 22:10:37 -0700

Right on Jimmy
Thanks for the rides :-)

Flight stats tomorrow - I got a flat after our launch and got sidelined on the
road for two hours - AAA wouldn't help me since I shot my silver bullet earlier
and we didn't pay them 50 bucks to send the locksmith ... Hell, I would have
pay double that to get out of jail.

Safe now, but that will be the last time I help anyone with AAA - they say no
good deed goes unpunished - ain't that the truth!

Sent from my iPhone