[tccrockets] Re: Aeropack 98mm

  • From: Dennis Yeh <dennismyeh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tccrockets@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 21:37:52 -0700

No experience with those retainers here, but I would personally reinforce
it with a coupler unless you're going for an altitude record.  What's the
peak thrust on your motor?  You could always test it's strength by putting
it onto concrete, placing a thick piece of wood over it, and getting two
people to stand on it (or weight a few buckets filled with rocks)

-Dennis

--
Dennis Yeh
University of California, Los Angeles