[tcb] Re: wiring diagrams

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 19:18:02 -0500

mark, checked out the wiring diagram it only shows the rear dome light not the camper above the table light.

lonnie, if that is the case, it doesn't sound to good on the points so perhaps i won't be having an above the table light if that is how it works. which it may be. i am just going to have to go out there and try this theory and see.

From: "Lonnie Bergman" <bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: wiring diagrams
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 18:19:13 -0500

In my 71, the ignition must be on as well as the switch on the side of the
steering column to get the light over the table to work

  _____