[tcb] Re: wiring diagrams

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:01:34 -0500

that may be what the deal is, is that the light is from a different company i.e. westfalia so therefore there isn't a diagram for that feature. oh well i guess since i don't have the entire front part of the headliner i could run a wire directly to the switch in the dash and hardwire that, through a fuse of course, to the battery or a constant positive source.

From: <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: wiring diagrams
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 20:26:00 -0500

I was going to say that since the conversions were done by third parties you may not have a wiring diagram. My 95 ev winnebago had a diagram for the conversion but it just covered thw conversion, not the van itself.