[tcb] Re: who needs a single cab

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:18:25 -0800 (PST)

Good news Duncan, it is warming up and will be sunny this afternoon.

Did the Eskimos make it back from Alaska?  I heard the high in Fairbanks was
-45.  I have never experienced that kind of cold.

 Jeff (atx_bus)
66 So-42
67 sportsmobile camper

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx

They are also aggravatingly unreliable and will take you right
to the edge of. . ..
Windows LiveTM Hotmail®: Chat. Store. Share. Do more with mail. Check it out.