[tcb] Re: whats H.B.B.?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:52:23 -0500

You are correct!
You and Jack are both H.B.B.
You are receiving you benefits.
You should add it to your sig. below "Ale Tester"

On Jun 14, 2006, at 10:39 AM, Mark Sawyer wrote:

I've been there.(with a club member)

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Heidenheimer Bulli Boys

Paul Smith and I like the name.
A name I came up with one day when we went thru Heidenheimer on our way to see Paul.
I mentioned the name to Paul and it turns out he was born there.
Paul and I both added it to our sigs
You too can be a Heidenheimer Bulli Boy by going to Heidenheimer with a member.
It is free and the benefits are endless!

Thanks for asking!

On Jun 14, 2006, at 10:09 AM, Jammy wrote:

Hey Dan,

 not so sound like a jack ass but what dose H.B.B stand for?

Keep it Aircooled,

        Jammy Thomas
   Dam Hippie Kustoms
http://mail.yahoo.com