[tcb] Re: whats H.B.B.?

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 10:41:01 -0500

Dan:
Where is Heidenheimer. We have lots of little German towns in Texas. Great German beer and food on the cruise at the Texas Manx Cruise in Walburg. Small German community just south east of Salado. Also we have Mannheim on 21 between Caldwell and Bastrop. And then there is Westfalia just east of Temple. But where in the heck is Heidenheimer.
Sammie

At 10:33 AM 6/14/2006, you wrote:

Heidenheimer Bulli Boys

Paul Smith and I like the name.
A name I came up with one day when we went thru Heidenheimer on our way to see Paul.
I mentioned the name to Paul and it turns out he was born there.
Paul and I both added it to our sigs
You too can be a Heidenheimer Bulli Boy by going to Heidenheimer with a member.
It is free and the benefits are endless!

Thanks for asking!

On Jun 14, 2006, at 10:09 AM, Jammy wrote:

Hey Dan,

 not so sound like a jack ass but what dose H.B.B stand for?

Keep it Aircooled,

        Jammy Thomas
   Dam Hippie Kustoms

<http://mail.yahoo.com>http://mail.yahoo.com