[tcb] Re: we made it home!!!!!

  • From: <bustravler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:52:27 -0500

Glad to hear you guys made it home ok. There was definately alot of water on
highway 75 which slowed me down for a while as well.
Thank you to Paul and all of the Texas group I had the opportunity to meet for
a great time. Hopefully next year we can get some more of the Oklahoma bus
community to come down.
Hope to to some of you at Ennis.