[tcb] we made it home!!!

  • From: "Andrew Barnes" <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:27:51 -0500

8 hours on the road what a long drive 363.4 miles one way . Hit rain south of
Dallas and got to drive in it all the way home and yes hydroplaning was an
issue way it took so long to get home , the ole'bus did well very uneventful
other that the rain .
 Thanks to everyone at the campout for such a  memorable time, we had such a
good time hooking up with the friends we knew and the one we made . Let's do it
again next year
  Thanks Paul for putting on a awesome campout sorry we had to leave so early
on Sunday !!!  I had to work last night and lets just say that they didn't get
there moneys worth out of me !!
    Drew
Checked by AVG Free Edition.