[tcb] Re: update

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 12:13:55 -0500

He's a good guy. His boss is a little pissed about his not being back at work
already. :-)

I'm glad I didn't ask for money for the fuel sender and fuel gauge. Lost a
little money on that tank but it was for a good cause. I tried to give him my
fiberglass fender flares and side scoops, but he didn't want them. :-)