[tcb] trip report 8

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 21:00:03 -0700 (PDT)

Left San Simeon, went to Go Westy who hosted a breakfast for us.  Never seen so
many Vanagons in my life.  They must have 100+ vanagons on their lot in various
stages from ready to go to needing major surgery.  Saw four Synchros, two of
which were the crew cab PU.  Left there and did a stint on Pismo beach then to
Solvang for lunch.  Made Ventura about 6:00 PT.  Show tomorrow.  Going I 40
home and going to try to make it to Kingman AZ tomorrow night.  I'm tired.