[tcb] Re: think anyone can help..gotta go 2 work tomorrow

  • From: Lee Le <heyleele@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:18:34 -0800 (PST)

thanks mark..i just put it in
Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:It will go in either way. both ways
are correct

Lee Le wrote:
hmm..still kinda scratching my head bout the t/o bearing cause it goes in both
like the pic..and with a 180 rotation of the bearing ...the t/o bearing is
still tight and sturdy both ways after it's clip to the back of the ridge where
the ends go..hmm.. thanks for the help though!
Dan Martin wrote:Did you figure it out?
I think you got all the correct answers, at the samba or aircoolers.

I know Robb or Larry or Steve or Lonnie or.......or....... could get it
squared away pretty quick.
I think the you have all the right pieces, and it is kinda confusing
how the t.o.b. gets clipped in there.
I guess I don't need to tell you to take pictures before you take it
apart.
Sorry I am to far away to come by and show you.

On Dec 7, 2004, at 9:25 PM, Lee Le wrote:

> http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/viewtopic.php?t=94128&highlight=

Dan & Katrina Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.