[tcb] Re: that bus on Ebarf

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:59:09 -0600

You might try searching Eb@y for the item number:

4528910355

I guess I just never noticed the plate before.
I only noticed this one because of the way the THICK repaint had been
scraped off.
Does anyone know when they started bus production in Brazil?
This link does not state when Brazilian production started. (that I can
see)

http://www.answers.com/topic/vw-type-2

The bid has not moved 12,600.00$ and the reserve is not met.
I still think it is a Brazilian bus, wonder how hard it will be to
title?