[tcb] Re: splittie

  • From: Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:12:03 -0400 (EDT)

ROFLMAO

-----Original Message-----
From: sammie smith
Sent: Sep 17, 2007 12:04 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: splittie

OK Brian, I'm interested.  Here's the deal.  Your Bay and $20,000 for the Bakery Double Door but I'll have to clear it with Beverly first.
Sammie

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

i'm in the market for a splittie, but here's the catch, i want to use hershey as trade. if you know of anyone that wants a bullet proof bay westie that needs a little body work but otherwise is complete, complete interior, solid bullet proof engine with a true full flow setup and has a splitte for trade please send them my way. it's time to move on to something new and the wife wants a splittie. so please send them my way.

thanks,
Capture your memories in an online journal!