[tcb] Re: splittie

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:28:23 -0700 (PDT)

I admire your optimism, that's on par with kazzo player with a beeper ; p
Good luck.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
you should see my samba ad i mention "if you have a double door walkthrough
barndoor" hey it's worth a shot.

----------------------------------------> Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:59:35
-0500> Subject: [tcb] Re: splittie> From: eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> To:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sorry Brian, but I don't think you'll have too many
takers... ;-)>> Brian Denning said:>>>> i'm in the market for a splittie, but
here's the catch, i want to use>> hershey as trade. if you know of anyone that
wants a bullet proof bay>> westie that needs a little body work but otherwise
is complete, complete>> interior, solid bullet proof engine with a true full
flow setup and has a>> splitte for trade please send them my way. it's time to
move on to>> something new and the wife wants a splittie. so please send them
my way.>>>> thanks,>> b>>
your memories in an online journal!>>
http://www.reallivemoms.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us>>>>>

Capture your memories in an online journal!

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!